Salary: £20,402 - £22,494 pro rata per annum
Department: Department of Education, Sport and Culture
Hours Per week: 0
About our Role
We are looking for reliable Bank Leisure Attendants who will supervise and support the general public to ensure the safe operation of a multi sports facility. You must hold a current Royal Life Saving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (RLSS NPLQ).
The main duties of this post are:
- Providing supervision and assistance to customers of the Department
- Ensuring the safe provision of operation with a high level of customer care
- Dealing with user groups; organising and taking an active part in the operation
- Dealing with public complaints and problems at an initial stage
- Offering trained assistance to the public including implementing emergency procedures
- Directing the activities of users to prevent injury, or misuse and damage to the facilities and/or equipment
- Maintaining an ongoing presence in circulation, spectator and ancillary areas
- Ensuring the safety and security of users’ property and valuables
For further information about this post, please contact Sarah Fabrizio or Pieter DeBruin on Tel No. 01624 688588.
Please note you will be required to work weekends and evenings.
Please note a satisfactory police check is required for this post.
A uniform will be provided to the successful candidate.
A relocation package and interview expenses are not available for this role.
Apply online at https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/iomgovjobs/displayjob.aspx?jobid=8721