Parent & Toddler Swim Classes are for children aged 0-3 years. This class concentrates on making swimming fun for the child and parent by encouraging movement and submersion in the water to build up confidence, the older children will work on a little bit of independent swimming with aid's and support from parents, helping to build confidence for pre-school lessons and independent swimming away from parents. All of our classes are taught be qualified teachers.
February Half Term - Crash Course Week
During February Half Term (Monday 15th February - Friday 19th February), the NSC will be running Parent and Toddler swimming lessons. Please note these are based in our large NSC Training pool, which is heated at 28°C.
- Monday 15th February: 9:00-9:30 & 9:30-10:00
- Tuesday 16th February: 9:00-9:30 & 9:30-10:00
- Wednesday 17th February: 9:00-9:30 & 9:30-10:00
- Thursday 18th February: 9:00-9:30 & 9:30-10:00
- Friday 19th February: 9:00-9:30 & 9:30-10:00
Cost £7 per lesson, to book please log onto our online portal or call reception on +44 1624 688588 option 1 where our reception team will be happy to help.
< Return to Swimming Lessons