Bike 4 Life
Weekly Cycling Sessions in a FUN, SAFE and FULLY INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT!
Sessions will now take place EVERY Friday from 22nd April - 21st October (1:30-3pm) (excluding 3rd & 10th June & 26th August)
Suitable for ALL AGES and ABILITIES!
- Are you an inexperienced cyclist?
- Do you have low confidence?
- Do you have poor balance?
- Do you just want to keep active?
- Do you have a fear of cycling on the road?
- Are you recuperating from ill health or after an operation?
- Do you have a long term health related issue (e.g. Stroke Recovery, Parkinson's, MS, Arthritis)
- Do you have a disability?
Whether individuals have a health related issue, disability or low confidence on a bike, our 'British Cycling' qualified instructor will ensure individuals receive the right tools, information and guidance to meet their needs.
A selection of bikes will be available to use (subject to availability):
- Children's Bikes / Trikes
- Adult Bikes / Trikes
- Tandem Bikes
- Adult Mountain Bikes
- Hand Cycles
- Quad Cycles
- Wheelchair Transporter
OR BRING YOUR OWN BIKE!
Social Ride If you do not require a bike and / or any guidance, please come along for a Social Ride to meet new riders in a safe / traffic free environment FREE of charge.
< Return to Gentle Classes.