Weekly Cycling Sessions in a FUN, SAFE and FULLY INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT!
Suitable for ALL AGES and ABILITIES!
- Are you an inexperienced cyclist?
- Do you have low confidence?
- Do you have poor balance?
- Do you just want to keep active?
- Do you have a fear of cycling on the road?
- Are you recuperating from ill health or after an operation?
- Do you have a long term health related issue (e.g. Stroke Recovery, Parkinson's, MS, Arthritis)
- Do you have a disability?
Whether individuals have a health related issue, disability or low confidence on a bike, our 'British Cycling' qualified instructor will ensure individuals receive the right tools, information and guidance to meet their needs.
A selection of bikes will be available to use (subject to availability):
- Children's Bikes / Trikes
- Adult Bikes / Trkes
- Tandem Bikes
- Adult Mountain Bikes
- Hand Cycles
- Quad Cycles
- Wheelchair Transporter
OR BRING YOUR OWN BIKE!
< Return to Gentle Classes.